Viewing entries tagged
Workplace Health - Online Appointment Booking Portal
Lead Business Analyst / Project Manager
Medibank Health Solutions (MHS) is a leading provider of health care solutions for business and government delivering medical assessments and preventative health solutions to over 4,000 businesses and government organisations. The Workplace Health – Online Appointment Booking Portal project is a customer service improvement initiative which includes implementation of an online appointment booking portal, establishment of a national call centre and development of a suite of KPI management reports to support management of operational performance.
Due to the significant volume of pre-employment medical screens generated by Australia’s largest mining and construction companies, the primary object (initial phase) was to deliver a high quality and efficient booking and case tracking portal for a small set of high value clients. Consequently, significant engagement directly with representatives of these clients was undertaken to accurately map and understand their critical business processes and the impacts generated by errors and delays in the pre-employment medical assessment and re-assessment processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engaged as a senior business analyst to help manage key stakeholders from across the Medibank Health Solutions business and play a central role responsible for driving the user experience process design that spanned across the three diverse touch points in the online portal, national call centre and national network of medical clinics
- Refined project scope through engagement of members of project steering committee
- Supported requirements gathering workshops on each division (stream) of the project
- Liaised with subject matter experts (SME’s) on a continual basis to determine the ‘as-is’ appointment booking processes
- Mapped key data fields and information flow through core operational application for design and development of KPI reporting framework.
- Identified and documented data gaps required for completeness of KPI reporting metrics
- Led the design and development of a customer (user) experience process flow to seamlessly connect the three major contact channels in scope of the project
- Developed wireframe mock-ups of conceptual portal solution to facilitate user experience workshops with key stakeholders
- Designed a suite of operational performance reports. Four for internal operational management and one for external performance reporting to key clients
- Developed overarching governance and approval process for a newly established operational scheduling – standard operating procedure
- Identified strategic opportunity to align MHS (workplace health division) to the wider Medibank Group Business Intelligence environment and produced recommendation paper for review by MHS Chief Operations Officer
- Face-to-face contextual enquiries with key clients
- Undertook cognitive walk-through of wire-frame design with staff and clients