As a senior member of the Enterprise Reporting and Information Management Team, Lyndon was responsible for design and production of information solutions for projects as well as operational and BAU reporting.
- Worked with other Business Analysts and Project Managers to establish detailed business requirements of the reporting suites and dashboards as part of the project delivery.
- Advised projects on best practice and ability to achieve implementation of requirements
- Performed detailed analysis to estimate and quote on the design, development and delivery of reporting requirements.
- Followed Agile development methodology developing a prototype followed by a number of review and re-work iterations to meet the final business requirements.
- Provided subject-matter-expertise to projects and business units on data availability and usability.
- Analysed, reconciled and consolidated existing reporting frameworks to ensure business fit-for-purpose.
- Provided process improvement consultation to AXA's Marketing Information, CRM and Customer Retention Teams.
- Developed a single client view application for the Customer Solutions Call Centre using the AXA data warehouse client matching technology. This tool enables Call Centre Consultants to search by a customer policy number and locate additional policies that customer holds.
- Drove the development of the first BI based applications using the Hyperion reporting suite. This was a significant step forward in the depth of services and improvements that the Business Information Team could provide to the business and changed the BI value proposition in an extreme way.