As the Campaign Delivery Analyst, Lyndon was responsible for the development and execution of all of AXA’s Customer and Financial Planning direct mail, email and SMS campaigns. This role also demanded a large aspect of solution design to create end-to-end and closed loop marketing sequences linking many contact channels together to drive new sales, cross-sell, up-sell and customer retention initiatives
- Track sales, click through, registration and other campaign related activity to measure campaign effectiveness and accuracy
- Developed and monitored complex multi-step, multi-channel campaigns that involved automated life cycles of up to six months using the Affinium Campaign and Affinium E-message application connected to AXA's data warehouse.
- Developed and maintained trigger based campaigns which would send reactive notification to call centres, BDM's, financial planners etc. based on the activities of customer’s policy record.
- Single handed execution of over 100 campaigns in a single year that contributed to a CRM benefit of $57m
- Designed and developed a trigger based campaign that detected customer withdrawal activity across different product segments. This single campaign increased customer retention results on written requests to withdraw by over 20% which resulted in a CRM benefit of $18m for the first year.
- Devised an on premise event check-in process that based on the information fed in via a website delivered targeted emails based on product preferences to clients and advisers